where it all began!
RMNU Ireland otherwise known as “Robson Moura Nations United” Ireland was established in 2013 and has grown from strength to strength with each year that passes. Our students have grown to love the ethos of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu mentality and lifestyle.
We believe that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can change lives and can have a positive impact on anyone!
With the wide spread of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts it was bound to have a direct impact on Ireland.
The Head Instructor has been training under a number of highly skilled and recognised Brazilian national Black Belts passing on the principals and ethics that were instilled in them in Brazil.
RMNU Ireland believe that hard work and a positive attitude are the key ingredients to a successful martial arts school. So when you attend our classes the member are all respectful and willing to help, with a great atmosphere that is both fun and engaging.
Don’t hesitate as every martial artist will tell you they only wish they started earlier…
WORK HARD AND GET RESULTS
Discover how strong you are mentally and physically…
- Great cardiovascular exercise.
- Great for core strength, promoting overall stability and balance
- Empower yourself by learning how to defend yourself physically.
- Great way to relieve your daily stresses.
- Excellent way to make friends.
- Promotes an overall healthy lifestyle
- Provides the necessary motor skills that causes your brain and body to function in conjunction with each other
- Jiu-Jitsu is for everybody, it has no limits to age, gender, religion or physical limitations.